Here Comes the 46th Annual WSBC Fall Bazaar!
Saturday, November 4
9 am – 1 pm in the church fellowship hall
Come out and shop local!
You’ll find lots of fabulous gifts suitable for the upcoming holiday season: handmade crafts and gifts, Christmas ornaments/decorations, plants, cakes and other baked goods, preserves, frozen chicken pot pies, homemade soups, and more!
Chow down at our Concession Stand!
This year’s offerings include:
- Hot biscuits (ham, sausage, plain)
- Hot homemade doughnuts (new this year!)
- BBQ pork sandwiches (new this year!)
- Hot soups and pimento cheese sandwiches
- Hot cider and cold drinks
- Sweet treats and other breakfast/lunch items
Enjoy the fun and fellowship!
Don’t miss out on our world-famous Diana Jackson quilt raffle (tickets available at www.wsbcbazaar.com or in person on the day of the sale) plus live music, a cupcake walk for kids, and several other surprises for a fall festival-like atmosphere!
Note: due to space limitations, we will not have the Yard Sale this year.
All donations and proceeds from the Fall Bazaar go towards:
- Our 2024 Youth Summer Service/Learning Experiences
- Restoration of the Church’s Good Shepherd Window
- A tithe to community organizations our youth have chosen to support
Calling All Watts Street Bakers, Chefs, and Artisans!
- CAN YOU HELP? If you are able to sew, make handmade craft items, donate artwork or photography, donate plants, make and jar soups, bake bread, cakes or other sweet treats, we’d love to have your support! Please email email@example.com and let us know what you can donate, any important background information, and your suggested price (see guidelines below). If possible, send a picture of the item(s) for sale and we’ll post on the church’s facebook page to help promote the Fall Bazaar.
- NOTE: We are not collecting Yard Sale items this year. We are, however, offering a gently used puzzle/board games exchange!
- DONATION DROP OFF: Items can be brought to the church fellowship hall between Sunday, October 29 and Thursday, November 2. (Baked items can brought on Friday, November 3.) Cold foods can be put in the refrigerator or freezer of the church kitchen. Please be sure to CLEARLY LABEL your items and include your name.
- PRICING/QUANTITY GUIDELINES:
- Soups/stews/chili for $10/quart
- Homemade pimento cheese/chicken salad, etc. for $10/pint
- Cookies/brownies/cupcakes/scones: 2 dozen for $12
- Full sized homemade cakes: $35
- For all other items, we welcome your suggestions for pricing!
- CONTAINERS: We want to do our best to honor the church’s Creation Care Proclamation and avoid using Styrofoam or single use plastics. If you are preparing food, we will have paper quart/pint containers and boxes for cakes and cookies/brownies/cupcakes available on a table in the fellowship hall. If you are making soup, make sure it cools before you put it in the paper quart containers. Also, you may want to check with the church office before you drive over to make sure we have what you need in stock.
Thank you for help with this grand Watts Street tradition. We look forward to seeing you (and all your friends and neighbors) on November 4!