We really enjoy “breaking bread” together around the tables at Sunday School and at Sunday night youth group…and we need your help with providing meals! If each family serves 1 breakfast and/or 1 supper, we’ll have the semester covered! For suppers, two families may want to team up.
Click here for the sign-up link!
If you are providing breakfast:
- plan for around 15 people
- keep it simple: a gallon of juice and some doughnuts, muffins, bagels or biscuits is great
- please plan to have breakfast in the Youth Room by 9:45 am
- make sure to pick up leftovers/clean-up after Sunday School
If you are providing supper:
- plan for around 35 people
- popular menus are pizza, spaghetti, macaroni, tacos, chili, subs/sandwiches/wraps, Ceasar salad, Mediterranean, etc.
- please have supper ready to serve at 5:00 pm
- Kelly will set out a water cooler, hand sanitizer, serving gloves, Clorox wipes, and compostable plates, cups, flatware, and napkins.
- the youth have a process for serving the meal
- please clean up after the meal and wash/return utensils
Dietary restrictions: please note that we have a few vegetarians. We also have a couple students with allergies to nuts and one student who is gluten free. If you need help thinking about how to accommodate everyone, please let us know and we’ll offer some suggestions. (Families with dietary restrictions, please feel free to share some of your youth’s favorite food items!)
Thank you for your help with these meals. We really appreciate it!!!