The Children’s Ministry leads the congregation of Watts Street Baptist Church in joining hands with families to nurture children in the faith. At the dedication of the child, the parents and members of the faith family affirm our commitment to guide and support this child along the faith journey. Seeking also to weave the child into the fabric of the congregation, we carry out this commitment in a variety of ways:
- Introduction of the Child and Prayer of Blessing
- Dedication of the Child
- Sunday School
- Worship Education and Participation, including communion
- Nursery Care and Second-Hour Ministry
- Vacation Bible School
- Stewardship, Missions, the Environment, Fellowship, and Discipleship
- Adult Education Classes on Parenting Topics
Individuals who wish to volunteer with children should read the volunteer requirements.
For more information about the Children’s Ministry, please contact Esther Soud Parker.